The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show Colorado Agents provide real estate…
Key Points from the Barry and Larry Consumer’s Real Estate Radio show
8-9 am June 19, 2021
On the show:
Barry Miller (Host, and real estate agent with Remax Masters Millennium, Denver, CO)
Larry Stanley (Co-host, Barry and Larry Consumer’s Real Estate)
Eugene O’Brien (RE/MAX Master’s Property Management PAR/ Vestera Investments)
The Strength of Residential Real Estate
- Residential real estate is a huge positive investment that is superior to just about anything, anywhere is free countries
- Property Managers doesn’t let the tenants beat up the properties and keep a rental property strong
- Residential real estate is a valuable asset
- When you have an investment property, you have to understand you’re going to have to rent the home to people that may not treat it exactly like how you would treat it, let the market and your property manager dictate how you’ll keep it and manage it
Residential real estate last year (2020) was stagnant because of the COVID
Aspects of financial and property management:
- What stage of the cycle the sales market is?
- What their debt service is?
- What potential maintenance they have to do with their property?
- What area of the city is it?
- What are they willing to accept for a tenant?
“If you have enough money to buy another house and make a downpayment, consider renting it once you already own it and you already know the condition of it. You can probably make a decent amount of money on it” – Larry Stanley
- Investing in Residential housing is one of the safest investment you can make
- It not only produces high levels of returns (often higher than 40%), when carefully chosen is one of the safest and most reliable places to invest your money
- In well-chosen cities with well-chosen neighborhoods, housing prices rarely go down
- If and when your market ever slows down, you’ll receive advance notice of such a slow down before it becomes time to sell your investment
“The only catch is that you must decide to make this investment” – Larry Stanley
Do you need a good buyers agent in looking for an investment property?
The National Buyers Agent Association has a network of top-rate fiduciary buyers agents. Buyer agents mostly have well-established connections to other business professionals who can help make your move less stressful. Simply communicate your needs by filling out the online form where you can get immediate results. Also, the association manager, Kathleen Chiras, and her staff will contact you back as soon as possible. For faster access to top buyer agents, fill out the form or call 800-383-7188, Mondays through Sundays. The service is continually adding new home-buying videos, so check out our YouTube channel today! See you there!