The following is an interpretation of the comments the author heard on material discussed on the Barry and Larry Radio show on Nov. 3, 2018, from the 8:00 am show on KHOW630
What is a residential real estate investment?
A residential real estate investment is where residential properties are being used as investment properties. It allows the lessee to rent the leaser’s properties like residential houses, apartment buildings, townhouses, and vacation houses. Among other types of real estate investments, residential real estate investment is the best option since people will always need a place to live in. It is also easier to value since it is determined by what other similar properties are selling for. Homeowners/investors may use an investment calculator to analyze their home’s value.
Keywords for the consumer who wants to invest in Residential Real Estate
Host: Here are the keywords for consumers when they invest in the residential real estate market:
- Should I? – Ask oneself carefully, “Should I, or should I not be a residential real estate investor?
- Hottest markets in the US – Research for the hottest markets in the United States that are specifically good for investing. Contact us to get the top 6 investment markets in the US for fall of 2018.
- Microscope on the ground – Hire top buyer agents who know the city very well, know the consumer’s needs. They will serve as a microscope to find the best property within the hot market.
- Assessment of what the consumer’s goals are. Half a millionaire? / Multi-millionaire?
Barry Miler offers a 100-minute workshop that may change a consumer’s financial life – This is the first free informational workshop for consumers about residential real estate investing that will be held on Tuesday night, Nov. 27, 2018, at 7:00 pm.
Listen to the whole radio show here:
The Importance of finding the right agent
Author comment: Purchasing or investing in a home requires a lot of work. Consumers will most likely have to deal with mortgage lenders, real estate agents, home inspectors, and home insurance providers. A good buyers agent will help home buyers to get: 1) the right home at the right price, 2) proper financing, 3) an excellent return on investment.
Host: Consumers should ask their agent to help them shop for services that will be provided to them. The right agent can help consumers avoid stress, and save time and money. For example, with the mortgage, home buyers rarely interview two or more mortgage lenders. Consumers should shop for the best real estate agent, and have him or her shop for the best mortgage lender. For the home owner’s insurance, consumers may use the same process. Spend some time shopping for the best agent and the agent can help select the best home insurance policies. A top quality agent that will guide consumers through the maze and shop for services so their client’s best interest is served.
Finding the right agents
Host: To find top and knowledgeable real estate agents, always call and contact the Best Agent Finder Network, headed by Kathleen Chiras.
Kathleen added that “Top agents
- carefully listen to what their clients want and need. And
- put in an MLS search the will provide listings with the parameters they’re looking for.
- possess top negotiation skills.
Consumers may click here to start shopping for the best agents anywhere in the United States, Costa Rica and Canada.
Host: Barry Miller says, “It’s really critical for the consumers to shop for the best agents. Kathleen has immensely helped consumers shop for top agents for the past 20 years. She’s a professional and a skilled real estate agent shopper. She and her team listen to the consumer’s needs and find the best agent for them.”