The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show 8:00-9:00 AM | March 04,…
The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show
8:00-9:00 AM | February 04, 2023
On the show:
Barry Miller (Host, and Real Estate Agent with Remax Masters Millenium, Denver, CO)
Matt Mansfield (Realtor and Buyer Specialist at Remax Masters Millennium)
Savvy Investor’s 10-Step Process
STEP 1: Should I Build Wealth or Not?
- People fear their own success usually because of the losses they had in their prior years
- There are around 225 metropolitan areas which were narrowed down to 7 total in a week
- The hottest of the best investments spots in the United States must have a lot of data that speaks
- Data should indicate that it is the best market in the next 3 years
Barry Miller’s real estate investment tips when deciding to build wealth:
- “Know thyself” as Socrates stated but be skeptical too
- The great Socrates knew that true wisdom is knowing what you do not know
- Be into knowing yourself and your finances in today’s financial world
- Be skeptical, find out what you do not know – ask questions
- The smartest people must first know if they really want to be healthy
- You must learn what being wealthy really means to you and also to your loved ones
- Know how wealth is going to affect you and your family
- This first step “Should I Build Wealth or Not” is the most important step of them all
- It is basic foundation building and it becomes your new foundation
Real estate investment tips and key elements when deciding to build wealth or not
- Outline your current debt structure – how much are your total debts?
- Break down your debts by the balance and the interest rates
- Assess your financial wants, your needs, and what is your risk tolerance level
- How long do you want to work?
- How are you comfortable investing?
- Do you want to have debts paid off before you invest?
- Assess what the ramifications are to you if you do say yes or no to wealth building
- Stay skeptical. Realize that skepticism is not negative
Get the best buyers agent for your real estate investment plans!
The National Buyers Agents Association has a network of top-rate fiduciary buyers agents, as well as a resource of good listing agents. Good listing agents will be skilled in getting you top dollar for your home. Buyer agents mostly have well-established connections to other business professionals who can help make your move less stressful. Simply communicate your needs by filling out the online form where you can get immediate results. Also, the association manager, Kathleen Chiras, and her staff will contact you back as soon as possible. For faster access to top buyer agents, fill out the form or call 800-383-7188, Mondays through Sundays. The service is continually adding new videos on the home buying and home selling process, so check out our YouTube channel today! See you there!