Find Top Buyers Agents
Rated and reviewed since 1995
Top-rated buyer agents
You receive members of Real Estate Buyers Agents associations who are reviewed by consumers and our staff. Learn more….
High levels of excellence
Our buyers agents are in Realtor associations that have professional standards of practice and codes of ethics. Learn more…
“Very informative, very helpful!”
– Carol H, who. used an agent in Farmington, CT
“Prompt indeed! Thank you!”
– Mark W, who used an agent in Portland, OR
What are buyers agents? How can they get you the best price?
The broker showed mostly his own listings. He did not offer an initial consultation session to find out what Sarah and Chet were looking for. This listing agent was highly focused on selling them the house they called about, and as result, he steered them towards only his listing’s and they did not appreciate him pressuring them.
Chet describes the benefits he saw of changing to an exclusive buyers agent provided by this website. His new agent objectively pointed out the pros and cons of a house they strongly considered.
Sara discusses the negotiation process. She describes how the agent gave them his opinion on the price point for the offer. This proved to be quite helpful. Their final decision was to buy a house which better met with their wants and needs, at a great price and in a better neighborhood.
1. They work only for you, not the listing agent
2. They save you time, by helping locate the right property for you. This includes; arranging property showings, researching the history of a property, doing a market analysis, providing loan advice, checking into zoning, negotiating the offer, and directing you to reliable resources on schools, taxes and neighborhoods.
3. They help you reconcile the reality between your ideal home and the current marketplace.
4. They reduce stress in the home-buying process by knowing the hundreds of steps one must go through for a successful home purchase.
5. They will help you save money by negotiating on your behalf.
She describes how most buyers will start their search for the perfect property on the Internet, only to find they have already sold. This is because the large portal sites often contain out of date or inaccurate information.
A Buyers Agent has access to the local multiple listing service ( MLS ) . This local service is typically much more up to date, accurate and in-depth. Buyers Agents will provide you daily email feeds from this service. All you need do is give them your preferences, and you will then receive only notifications for the properties meeting your criteria. In our data-rich world, this service is invaluable for saving you your most precious commodity, time.
There is a lot of information on properties in the internet these days. There are appraisers, tax collection, county clerk and court records, real estate, and other regulatory agency websites.
However, please keep in mind that by the time you have done your research and sorted out all the data, there is a 70%+ chance that the property has already sold.
So, how do you find the most current and accurate information? This is the job of your Buyer’s Agent. They have the expertise to cut through all the red tape and get you the correct information. Buyers Agents work for you, the real estate buyer and not the seller.