Find Top Buyers Agents
Rated and reviewed since 1995
You receive members of real estate buyers agents associations who are reviewed by consumers and our staff. Learn more….
High levels of excellence
Our buyers agents are in Realtor associations that have professional standards of practice and codes of ethics. Learn more…
“Very informative, very helpful!”
– Carol H, who. used an agent in Farmington, CT
“Prompt indeed! Thank you!”
– Mark W, who used an agent in Portland, OR
What are buyers agents? How can they get you the best price?
The broker showed mostly his own listings. He did not offer an initial consultation session to find out what Sarah and Chet were looking for. This listing agent was highly focused on selling them the house they called about. They did not appreciate this sales pressure.
Chet describes the benefits he saw of changing to an exclusive buyers agent provided by this website. His new agent objectively pointed out the pros and cons of the house they thought might be perfect for them for them.
Sara discusses the negotiation process. She describes how the agent gave them his opinion on the price point for the offer. This proved to be quite helpful. The result was that they ended up buying a different house at a great price in a better neighborhood, and one that more closely aligned with their wants & needs.
1. They work only for you, not the listing agent
2. They save you time by helping locate the right property for you. This includes arranging property showings, researching the history of a property, doing a market analysis, providing loan advice, checking in to zoning, negotiating the offer, and directing you to reliable resources on schools and taxes and neighborhoods.
3. They help you reconcile the reality between your ideal home and the current marketplace.
4. The reduce stress in the home-buying process by knowing the hundreds of steps one must go through for a successful completion of a home purchase.
5. They will help you save money by negotiating on your behalf.
She describes how most buyers will start their search for the perfect property on the internet. They later find out they have already sold. This is because the large portal sites often contain out of date or inaccurate information.
A buyers agent has access to the local multiple listing service. This local service is typically much more up to date , accurate and in-depth. Buyers agents will provide you daily email feeds from this service once you have provided them with all of your preferences. You will only receive notifications on the properties that meet your specific criteria. In our data-rich world, this service is invaluable for saving you most precious commodity, your time.
There is a lot of information on properties in the internet these days. There are appraiser, tax collector, real estate, and court records websites.
However, by the time you have done your research and sorted out all the data, there is a 70%+ chance that the property is already sold.
So how do you find the most current and most accurate information? This is the job of your buyer’s agent. They have the expertise to cut through all the red tape and get you the correct information. Buyers Agents work for you, not the seller.