National Buyers Agents Association's National Home Buying Video for 2023 National home buying video including…
The Barry and Larry Vestera Real Estate Program Radio show
8:00-9:00 AM | November 27, 2021
On the show:
Barry Miller, Host, and real estate agent with Remax Masters Millenium, Denver, CO
Larry Stanley (Co-host, Barry and Larry Consumer’s Real Estate)
Chris Coil (Data analyst with Remax Masters Millenium)
Richard Ross (Altitude Doors and Windows)
What is the current data in hot real estate markets
- Be a smart consumer. A smart consumer is someone who wants to improve their financing and find out ways to improve their finances
- This year’s November and December are just like any other in the last few years in the residential real estate
- Experts are not seeing many buyers buying at this time
- There are 23% more homebuyers who put a home under contract in the last week in Denver than there were a year ago
- A year ago, there were 660 homes put under contract the same week (the week before Thanksgiving). This year, the number is at 840
- Hotspot real estate markets are going to remain strong. The numbers are not low and will not be pretty much the same as last year
- A lot of indicators of the strength of a market is the number of homes being sold
- In Denver, it is holding a strong number. The number is also increasing in Colorado Springs. Front range markets including Fort Collins to Pueblo are strong markets
- There are between 4 and 7 hot spot cities. These are cities, experts think are prepared economically growth in housing prices
Interest rates data
- Interest rates are still very low
- FHA and VA loans interest rate is at 3.1%, same with conventional loans which are also at 3.1%
- Investor loans are up a little bit but still low at 3.9%
- Next year might slowly show a little increase in interest rates, although it has not gone up for the last 3 years
Barry Miller’s tip:
Take a break as a homebuyer and seller if it works to your advantage
- It’s always fine for you as a consumer to take a break from buying and selling your home anytime you want to do so
- But if you’re a serious buyer, a serious seller, or a serious investor, you should diligently research and study your areas of real estate interest and what your real estate wants and needs are before you take such a break
- It’s practically impossible for you as consumers to diligently research and study real estate. Because to diligently research and study real estate, you have to go way below the surface of all the misinformation and lies, hear, see and observe in real estate.
- You really need to have trusted advisors at the fiduciary level to give you professional real estate assistance
- Only trusted advisors to research, with no behind the scene low service of misinformation how to help you decide if it’s worthwhile to take a break
- In over 200 cities, some statistical points that were looked at to find the hotspot cities that have most likely a consistent growth for 3 years in housing prices
- The top three states for residential real estate: Colorado, North Carolina, and Texas.
- The only one that is almost pricing itself up in the market is Colorado Springs.
Larry Stanley’s clip:
- Significant changes in housing markets are really unlikely to occur.
- Hotspot markets were compared with other markets stability
- Consumers should always be aware of significant market changes that may occur because of other economic advances that may impact metropolitan area
Be educated on the current data in hot real estate markets and connect with a top real estate agent now
The National Buyers Agent Association has a network of top-rate fiduciary buyers agents and brokers. Buyer agents mostly have well-established connections to other business professionals who can help make your home search less stressful. Simply communicate your needs by filling out the online form where you can get immediate results. The association manager, Kathleen Chiras, and her staff will contact you back as soon as possible. For faster access to top buyer agents, fill out the form or call 800-383-7188, Mondays through Sundays. The service is continually adding new home-buying videos, so check out our YouTube channel today! See you there!